Dramatic Shifts in recruiting will impact your company’s future. Employers that adapt will enjoy greater profits, more stability and consistent growth. This fast-paced workshop will help you narrow your targets and sharpen your aim.
- Commissioner Scott Stern, Governor’s Office of Economic Development
“Marketing SD as a Great Place to Work”
- Lon Clemensen, VP Workforce Development, Sioux Falls Development Foundation
“Targeting Specialized Populations”
- Melissa Moerike, Human Resource Consultant, Alternative HRD
“Social Media Trends for 2018”
- Mark Boehm, Tax & Industry Specialist, Governor’s Office of Economic Development
“Selling Your Opportunity to Out-of-State Candidates”
- Karen DeLange, Human Resource Consultant, Alternative HRD
“Creating an Amazing Candidate Experience”
- Dan Oakland, CEO/Human Resource Consultant, Alternative HRD
“Building a Competitive Recruiting Advantage”
Thursday, November 2, 2017·Zeal Center for Entrepreneurship · 2329 N. Career Ave.
7:30 a.m. Registration, coffee & light breakfast · 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Presentation followed by Q&A
Alternative HRD has provided outstanding direction, support and human resource management to EarthBend. Whether it has been recruiting and staffing, policy development, managing the open enrollment process or supporting our management team, the Alternative HRD staff, and Julie Nelson in particular, have excelled in the services they provide. Julie supported our incredible growth with the addition of 39 new employees in 2016, did a great job in on-boarding those individuals, and helped prepare us to be an employer of choice!
Rob Beyer, CEOEarthBend website
HR projects have moved from something that gets done when we have time to part of our regular list of priorities. Karen has become an integral part of our team and someone we trust to help us grow.