There are numerous benefits to outsourcing your recruiting, and Alternative HRD can help you find and secure people who will be a long-term asset to your organization while eliminating the headaches that can add stress to the process.
Whether you choose to outsource the whole recruiting process or just a portion, we will take care of the details to ensure you find the right candidate. Here’s what we offer:
Job analysis ◆ Job description ◆ Job posting and recruiting ◆ Applicant tracking ◆ Candidate screening ◆ Interviewing ◆ Reference checking ◆ Background checking ◆ Pre-employment testing ◆ Offer extension ◆ Negotiations ◆ On-boarding
Assessments for Hiring and Promotion
Ever made a hiring mistake? Ever been frustrated with high turnover? Low morale? Increased training costs? Before you hire, promote or make strategic decisions, let us gather relevant and predictive information so you make the right decision.
- The Management-Staff Report: This is your individualized ‘instruction manual’ for communicating with each of your people.
- The Sales Report: This report focuses on how the individual is likely to act in a sales setting, zeroing in the individual’s natural selling style.
- Personal Interests, Attitudes, and Values: Find out what really motivates your workers. The answer lie deep within each individual’s unique set of personal interests, attitudes and values.
- Emotional Quotient: Emotional intelligence is the ability to sense, understand and apply the power and acumen of emotions to real life situations.
- Cognitive Ability/Mental Ability: This assessment measures an individual’s general problem-solving ability – widely accepted as being one of the single best predictors of success on the job.
- 360 Degree Analysis: Performance reviews can be effective, but adding feedback from peers and direct reports can increase the value of that analysis several-fold.