Join us for our 5th annual ‘complimentary’ Hunting for Talent Workshop! This highly informative workshop will help you narrow your targets and sharpen your aim! We will discuss the latest tips, tactics, and trends to drive your recruiting success!
Topics of discussion to include the following:
- “Incorporating Virtual Recruiting Methods”
- “Recruiting and Screening Tips the Professionals Use”
- “Understanding Bias in the Hiring Process”
- “Tips for More Effective Onboarding”
- “Insight Into Next Year’s Turnover”
When: Friday, November 13, 2020
Time: 8:00 a. m. – 9:30 a. m.
Where: Live Webinar
At Alternative HRD LLC in Sioux Falls, SD we provide expertise to businesses, non-profits and public entities in the areas of human resource development and management. Our business exists to help you with the people-side of your business. We help you find the right people, develop their skills and motivate them to excel.
People are your largest cost of doing business – or close to it. If properly developed, inspired and directed, your team of people – your workforce – has tremendous potential and capability. We want your people to be your greatest asset, and we can help you in that endeavor.
Imagine a human resource department as a standalone business. Instead of being trapped in a corner office inside some large corporation, we declared our independence and set out to become the HR Department for small employers.
Our vision? To help our customers compete for great people, comply with scores of employment laws and regulations they face, create the team and culture they dreamed of when they started their endeavor, and lead their team to greater success!
Whether you need occasional HR support or ongoing HR management, we have an outstanding team of human resource professionals ready to use their knowledge and expertise for your organization.
We would love the opportunity to explain the benefits we can provide to you and your team, and how we can not only eliminate some of your headaches and frustrations but save you money as well!
Alternative HRD in Sioux Falls, SD was founded in 1992 by Dan Oakland, who had several years of business management, HR management, and training experience. Oakland recognized that only about 5 percent of employers throughout the United States were large enough to have an HR professional on staff, yet the other 95 percent of employers – small businesses, non-profits, trade associations and public entities – had to deal with nearly the same compliance, recruiting, management and performance issues that the big employers faced.
For more information about our services, look around our site a bit more, or give us a call or e-mail us at email@example.com.